Thursday, May 6, 2010

Diane Sawyer

I'll be astonished if there's someone out there who doesn't know who Diane Sawyer is. Its like I wake up in the morning and there she. Then I see her for the evening news and then around Nightline time. Is there any other news personality who works more? I love Diane Sawyer because she is not only smart, articulate and diplomatic, but you can tell that she really cares. Her honesty and warmness is so evident. She's worked on CBS Morning news, Good Morning America, she's been a 60 Minutes correspondent, anchored Primetime Live, co-anchored 20/20 and is now anchoring ABC World News. What a woman! She has traveled all over the world doing her journalist thing with such class and poise. I know why she has made it onto The World's 100 Most Powerful Women! Bless Her!

No comments:

Post a Comment