Monday, May 10, 2010

Those Who Clean the Animals


The Cosco Busan and Exxon Valdez oil spills are still so vivid in my mind. Now we have the British Petroleum spill in the Gulf. There will be a lot of suffering going on and I just wanted to praise those who volunteer to clean the poor suffering animals that are covered with oil. Have you seen those commercials? I heard that there is a quite lengthy process for volunteers to go through when dealing with oil-affected animals. There is hazardous waste operations training because people really can't just go out there and pick up these animals; there are health risks when dealing with oil. I applaud these individuals for their warm hearts and unselfish concern for wildlife. I admire their sacrifice of time and energy and their compassion for rescuing animals. I commend those who do their part to save wildlife and its living quarters.

2 comments:

  1. I admire them too and feel terrible for all those animals that won't make it (boo hoo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Animals Health Care

    ReplyDelete